– New and advanced use of digital sensor technology
– Unparalleled Data Quality: up to 0.02% of full scale
– High speed : 400Hz per channel
– Absolute and differential measurements
– Optional electrically driven valve for purge and re-zero
– Complete with IEEE 1588 PTPv2 time stamping
– Thermally compensated from -20 to 90oC
– 24 bit ADC per channel
– Available with quick disconnect top plate
– Output over Ethernet (100Mbit TCP / UDP) and CAN
– Fully configurable over Ethernet with embedded web server
The Chell microDAQ3 is a leap forward in pressure scanning technology. The use of high accuracy digital sensors combined with an advanced processor design results in the most accurate – and most versatile pressure scanner on the market.
The microDAQ3 will output differential or absolute compensated engineering unit pressure data over Ethernet, CAN, IENA, and EtherCAT (see MicroCAT3) at speeds up to 400Hz per channel.
The microDAQ3 offers the option of an electrically driven valve that gives the scanner a purge and re-zero facility. The valve has been years in development and features precise positional measurement and current monitoring to ensure reliability.
The microDAQ3 is also the smallest digital pressure scanner on the market – even when fitted with the electrically driven valve. The non- valved option gives the user a further reduction in size when purge is not required.
The microDAQ3 makes use of high accuracy transducers which are combined with two 24-bit ADC’s per port – one for pressure and one for temperature. This precise temperature measurement allows the microDAQ3 to almost entirely compensate for thermal effects over its wide operating range.
The microDAQ3 makes use of all the technology that Chell has developed with its microDAQ and nanoDAQ range such as embedded web server, IEEE 1588 PTP time stamping, power-over-ethernet, CAN, hardware trigger and EtherCAT (see microCAT3).