– Intelligent pressure scanner module with engineering unit output.
– Compatible with all TE/PSI 32 and 64 channel Pressure Scanners (including QDC options).
– Up to 0.05% FS accuracy output.
– Complete with IEEE 1588 PTPV2 time stamping
– Up to 3Khz per channel measurement frequency.
– Output over Ethernet (100Mbit TCP / UDP) and CAN.
– Rugged enclosure for on-vehicle applications.
– Fully configurable over Ethernet with embedded web server
The microDAQ2 is a further development of the well- established Chell microDAQ system. The microDAQ2 is a complete acquisition system giving the user fully calibrated, temperature compensated data on easy to use Ethernet and CAN interfaces.
The microDAQ2 multiplexes at 50kHz (20kHz for legacy scanners) enabling it to produce data at more than 1.5KHz per channel for a 32-channel model and 750Hz per channel for a 64-channel model via UDP. For TCP/IP, the maximum speeds are 1kHz and 500Hz per channel respectively. In ‘Fast Mode’, the first 16 channels can be selected only enabling speeds of 3kHz per channel to be achieved. The microDAQ is packaged and vibration tested to enable it to withstand the harsh environments of on-vehicle testing.
You may also like…
CANDAQ5 – Stand alone version of the microDAQ2Find Out More
microDAQ-8: 512 Channel Pressure Acquisition SystemFind Out More
nanoDAQ-LTR-16/32 – 16 and 32 Channel Low Cost Miniature Smart Pressure ScannerFind Out More
nanoDAQ-LTR – 64 Channel Low Cost Miniature Smart Pressure ScannerFind Out More
microDAQ-IntFind Out More