– Digital valve driver for the microDAQ range of products.
– Identical interface to microDAQ.
– Provides actuation of scanner C1 and C2 valves for re-zero and calibration.
– Multiple interfaces : Ethernet (100Mbit TCP / UDP) and CAN.
– Embedded web server for configuration and calibration.
The micro-QD-VP valve module is a compact accessory for the microDAQ range of acquisition devices. The module contains two solenoid valves designed to control the shuttle of Pressure System ™ ESP pressure scanners. There is also an electrical drive to allow a solenoid valve to control purge gas.
The valves are controlled via one of three possible communications channels – Ethernet (TCP or UDP) or CAN, using user commands to perform either a zero, purge or shuttle function. These user commands are detailed in the microDAQ User Programming Guide (doc. 900167) and are included in the microDAQX frontend software for convenience.
You may also like…
microDAQ3 – 64 Channel Advanced Pressure ScannerFind Out More
microDAQ 2 Smart Pressure ScannerFind Out More
microCAT Pressure ScannerFind Out More
microDAQ-IntFind Out More
CANDAQ5 – Stand alone version of the microDAQ2Find Out More
microDAQ-8: 512 Channel Pressure Acquisition SystemFind Out More