Throughout the coronavirus lockdown, weve maintained operations whilst taking measures to protect our most valuable asset our superb team and colleagues.
In line with government guidelines, weve conducted a full COVID-19 risk assessment which has been signed by all staff and can be viewed here: Coronavirus Risk Assessment
Signed copies of the government’s ‘COVID-19 Secure’ statement are clearly displayed around our site.
Heres just some of the measures weve taken to minimise the risk of transmitting the disease amongst our team:
- To ensure social distancing, weve restricted the number of people permissible in all work areas
- Weve introduced a clearly signposted one-way system around the site. Where safe to do so, passageway doors remain open to avoid use of handles
- Sanitiser is available at all entrances and at key points around the site
- Capacity has been limited in all three of our kitchen areas and staff break times are staggered
- Additional cleaning materials have been provided in toilets with the team asked to adhere to strict hand washing throughout the day
- Work areas, communal areas and door handles are disinfected each day and throughout
- Were staging and managing the return to work staff members currently remaining or working from home
All part of the new normal which were keen to adopt to help stop the spread of coronavirus and protect each other.